Workday Integration Analyst
- Minimum of 2 years HR ERP experience in either PeopleSoft ,Oracle E-Business or SAP-HR
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Workday HR integration developer
- Experience in Workday integration tools (EIB, Studio, Core Connector)
- Experience in Workday reporting tools
- Experience with the various technologies involved in SOA development (XML, XPath, XSLT, Web Services, etc.)
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both Workday implementations and upgrades
- Experience in providing Workday Support
- Ability to develop creative solutions
- Clear and Effective communication
- Effective analytical skills
Ours is a place to innovate, take ownership and run with it. You’re trusted to explore and to find new solutions, experimenting with leading-edge technology and grappling with challenges
in a modern technology environment that might never have been tackled before. Apply and join AZ!
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.