Video Conferencing & Virtual Meeting Analyst
- Highly customer facing role working directly with colleagues to C-suite level
- Tailor technical information in a simple to understand, customer facing way
- Monitor and provide customer support via email inboxes
- Co-ordinate delivery of virtual meetings including local support and suppliers as needed working alongside Virtual Meeting Producer within Global Conferencing team
- Experience & skills with the provisioning & configuration of Video Conference systems, specifically through Cisco TMS (TelePresence Management Suite)
- Experience working with a video conference endpoint management platform, such as Cisco TMS for endpoint or account provisioning.
- Experience working with a video conference call scheduling platform, such as Cisco TMS, or Acano Manager.
- Deliver production and broadcast requirements as needed for virtual meetings including setup, testing and configuration with existing video conference and broadcast capability
- Experience with Change Control, including but not limited to: justification for change, implementation plan, backout plan, test plan, and risk assessments.
- Develop knowledge and skill set based on changing technology landscape across unified communications.
- Identify areas of opportunity to continue to develop services in support of virtual meetings e.g. broadcasting and production capabilities
- Document SOPs and knowledge sharing material for use across Conferencing teams.
- The ability to interpret user-reported problems, take fast action to isolate the issue, and either implement fixes to the problem, or propose solutions to the problem(s) to be reviewed and implemented as a team.
- Ability to quickly respond to, and manage high priority incidents through to resolution with other teams within the AZ IT organization.
- Support root cause analysis and extended testing for new product versions, enhancements or capabilities
- Manage and report issues via ServiceNow (SNOW)
- Generate utilisation reports based on Conferencing demand using Office tools, Vyopta (VC reporting tool) and other datasets from endpoints management platforms
- Summarise key trends and analysis accordingly.
- Manage workload across team to ensure support is available and colleagues fully briefed when for areas of additional support within team e.g. Monitoring, Investigations, Production/Broadcast
- Arrange and hold to account delivery of local support with respective Facilities and key suppliers across key AZ sites
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.