Packaging Category Specialist
- Make sure all processes/activities in this category are fully compliant to GMP, GIA, S404 requirements and company policy.
- Ensure Suppliers’ qualification who supply to AZ and follow up the audit findings such as WWAG, 3PRM audit
- Timely renew contract such as Confidential agreement, Supply Agreement, Product Schedule.
- Work with GCM to make local category strategy aligning to global category strategy
- Understand category related market intelligence and have regular price review with suppliers applying standard tools(iProcure, iSave etc)
- Leading supplier development program when appropriate
- Make sure supplier meeting AZ 3PRM requirement in supplier selection.
- Basic category spend report and analysis summary
- Monitor supplier’s performance to ensure good performance delivered.
- BRM with key suppliers on a regular basis and follow up with the issues identified
- Prepare risk analysis and mitigation plan proposed
- Lead changes within scope.
- Run brainstorming with suppliers
- Lead relevant projects for value delivery(such as saving, risk management etc)
- Stakeholder management
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.