Candidate Focus & Challenge
- With excellent understanding of the methodology and principles with demonstrable experience in applying it to create innovative, human centric digital solutions and Agile project delivery
- Understanding of how the game changing, cyber-physical systems of the digital era can add value to Operations e.g. RPA, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Robots & Cobots, Blockchain, AI/Cognitive computing, Cloud Collaboration Platforms, Augmented & Virtual Reality etc.
- Define and draft system scope and objectives and translate these business requirements into design specifications ensuring that requirements are effectively met, tested and implemented
- Proactively research products, procedures, and/or workflow needs and identify ways to capture, validate and integrate information to improve overall business process performance
- Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications and facilitate implementation of new business processes and modifications
- Understanding Business Process Management (BPM) role with customers. Ensuring business processes are owned, defined, documented and understanding how IT adds value to those processes.
- Shapes and defines the business case, producing detailed business justification for investment including ROI and benefits realization.
- Highly proficient in analysing and assessing solution proposals and able to articulate supporting reasoning. i.e. assessing business readiness, maximizing value vs. spend.
- Build strong strategic relationships with large and complex customer groups, developing deep understanding of business strategy, future direction, changes and needs, lead key engagement initiatives to understand demand
- In some cases, responsible for taking system owner role
- Responsible for define and maintain system strategy and roadmap in their areas
- Experience of working in manufacturing industry, manufacturing process and system
- Rich experience of business process analysis skill, demand analysis and change management
- Proven experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0 digital technologies
- Strong change, communication, and stakeholder management skills, including excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement Methods e.g. Lean
- Proven experience of working with complex integrated systems, using creative and strategic thinking to deliver exceptional results
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Experience of working with and managing third party suppliers/vendors
- Good oral and written English in collaboration with oversea colleagues
- Academic/Professional Qualification - University Bachelor Degree or above or equivalent education background
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of innovation solution design & delivery through Design Thinking and Agile methodology
- Lean SIGMA training or Lean Leadership
- SAP and complex ERP working experience
- Experience of working in a global organisation with complex/geographical context
- Pharmaceutical business awareness/business domain knowledge
- Knowledge of critical systems used across Operations
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.