Join a global leader and make a more meaningful impact to patients’ lives
AstraZeneca Poland is a key global site that is dynamically growing in all departments – from commercial, R&D, IT, Global Trial Safety Review, Global Procurement Services, HR and Global Finance Services. Warsaw is one of the key Global Clinical Trial Centres in the world, and plays a key role in AstraZeneca’s success. The work that we do here is valued and makes a direct impact to the enterprise, and to society. Here you are part of a multi-national team with a strong reputation worldwide for excellence and innovation. .
Welcome to Warsaw Site, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you.
What you can expect: great working atmosphere empowering you to reach your full potential, endless development opportunities and benefits like: medical & life insurance, lunch card, annual bonus, education cost reimbursement, occasional allowances (Christmas, holiday), Multisport, anniversary awards, additional time off, pension plan, business travel insurance, recognition programme, flexible working hours.
At AstraZeneca, every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day.
Site Management Services (SMS) performs high-level administrative support and administrative duties across Warsaw Site.
We are looking for a Facility Administrator who will join our SMS Team in Warsaw.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies and procedures
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to internal customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone
- Supervising the office facility to ensure the proper functioning
- Supervision of stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Response to the office employee needs regarding the facility infrastructure
- Manage the correspondenceof internal inbox and the data
- Arranges and maintains logistics of the meetings in the office
- Assist team colleagues whenever necessary
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated abilities to take the initiative to respond to rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrates a can-do approach and willingness to learn new skills
- Strong business communication skills
- Administrative experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Join a vibrant and dynamic team with the passion and drive to push the boundaries of science. At AstraZeneca Poland we have a truly collaborative culture and way of working – supportive, open-minded and eager to share knowledge. Ours is a ‘speak up’ culture – where your voice is heard and there is little time for hierarchy. A place of ownership, where we are empowered to lead at every level. Here you’ll be empowered and supported to develop further – given the freedom and autonomy to run with it and deliver.
Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you!
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.