Microbiological Lab Engineer
Routine testing and Analysis
- Perform the necessary tests according to the relevant SOP/Test Methods
- Perform routine environmental monitoring in clean room and test the clean utility system
- Document the tests and results in the associated system
- Carry out the investigation and provide the technical support as required
- Coordinate QC facilitator maintain the routine operation of microlab
- Develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve the microbial assurance (microbiology and sterilization) aspects of the Quality System.
- Lead the validation and/or revalidation activities for the Microlab equipment, test methods or any other system.
- Manage the calibration activities for equipment in microbiological lab
Documentation and training
- Prepare associated documents such as Test Method, SOP, validation protocol etc.
- Provide training and advice to microlab staffs, and assistance to them as required
Provide microbiological knowledge to other departments.
Maintain the appropriate Quality Control System
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.