Commercial Excellence Lead
- Responsible for business intelligence, sales force effectiveness, marketing and sales excellence:
- Business intelligence, market research and analytics, commercial dashboard reporting
- Sales force operations and effectiveness including segmentation and targeting, territory planning, sales force deployment, target setting, sales incentive planning and calculation, customer engagement and sales force resource utilization
- Marketing and sales excellence including capability assessment, training, business planning processes, omni-channel engagement, closed loop marketing, marketing operations
- Proactively work with Business Units and cross-functional team on brand strategy planning and implementation, performance management, capability building
- Makes recommendations and uncovers insights to drive evidence-based decision-making.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.