Senior Medical education manager is commercial partner to ensure specific therapeutic area (TA) /product goals are achieved. He/ she work independently or lead team to successfully implement medical strategy and activities leading to scientific leadership. Accountable and responsible for TA/product strategic direction, business/resource planning, scientific leadership and people processes (recruitment, talent management, motivation and retention). If applicable, He/she acts as a leader and manager to medical education specialist, providing coaching and implementing internal standards and processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES / 主 要 职 责
Maintain AstraZeneca scientific leadership through proactive, updated and effective
- Continuously acquire and update necessary scientific knowledge on therapeutic area and relevant compounds
- Develop and implement the local strategic/ practical medical plan to address unmet medical needs in related disease areas and ensure alignment with the brand plan.
- Provide medical leadership on faculty and content development for medical programs including national congresses, CMEs and medical related third party to meet identified needs
Lead innovative and precise medical education project to target HCPs with multi-channel way to achieve the goal of perception improvement
- Identify innovative and precise medical education project opportunity
Defines and delivers training on Medical background of the product for various functions as required
- Provide effective Medical/clinical trainings (basic science and disease knowledge, drug profile, clinical data) to internal colleagues in line with expressed needs of MKT manager and sales managers
Governance and ensuring overall adherence to processes and regulation (include but not limit to patient safety, clinical trials, promotional activities, etc …)
- Ensure clinical studies are carried out in accordance with AZ SOPs and cGCP.
- Ensures team compliance with AZ code of conduct, Corporate Governance, Audits requirement, guidelines, codes, policies and procedures
- Ensures that company confidentiality is maintained (i.e. intellectual property, product, strategic and salary information)
- Recruit the right talent for the role of Medical advisor (MA) based on scientific or technical ability, business acumen, communication skills and positive attitude
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.