Oncology Patient Insight Manager
This position will play a pivotal role as a patient insight manager for integrating and consolidating insights from oncology patient journey. You will lead “Lung Ambition Alliance” in Korea to realize the mission to double five-year survival by 2025 in lung cancer. Launch readiness tasks for oncology pipeline will be also assigned leading pre/post-launch strategic planning and activities.
Functional Capabilities (that are most critical to this position)
[Patient Insight/ Lung Ambition: 50%]
- Lead the integration of insight and analysis from a variety of sources and consolidates them into actionable opportunities.
- Work closely with oncology brand team, and lead the generation of competitive analysis for brands, ensuring implications are reflected in the forecast and landed in the brand team Patient Journey
- Seek for localized solution to realize “Lung Ambition Alliance” initiative to increase screening rates and diagnostic testing, accelerate delivery of innovative medicine, and improve quality of care in lung cancer
- Assist in supporting Oncology priorities for external policy engagement in collaboration with internal cross-functional partners and other relevant stakeholders
- Drive market shaping initiatives to support delivery of Oncology initiatives mainly in support of Lung Strategy
[New Launch Readiness: 50%]
- Lead launch design and planning, including establishing launch strategy and go-to-market plan
- Secure in-depth knowledge of market size/dynamics, treatment pathway, competitive landscape, payer landscape, and unmet needs
- Conduct market research to understand physician/patient dynamics, assessing operational support needs and developing launch tools
- Identify and drive insight generation for key business questions that will be used as inputs to shape the market and define critical success factors
Lead cross-functional team to achieve planned key milestone
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.