On-Site CRA 모집(경력정규직)
Purpose of the Job
The CRA is responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of assigned sites in clinical studies, in compliance with AZ Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH-GCP, and relevant local regulations and that the sites deliver according to their respective commitment in the individual studies.
- Contributes to the selection of potential investigators.
- In some countries, as required, CRAs are accountable for study start-up and regulatory maintenance. Tasks may include Site Qualification Visits, collection, preparation, review and tracking of documents for the application process; submission of proper application/documents to EC/IRB and to Regulatory Authorities for start-up and for the duration of the study.
- Trains, supports and advises Investigators and site staff in study related matters, including Risk Based Quality Management (RbQM) principles.
- Confirms that site staff have completed and documented the required trainings appropriately, including ICH-GCP training, prior to and for the duration of the study. Ensures the sites are inspection ready at all times.
- Actively participates in Local Study Team (LST) meetings.
- Contributes to National Investigators meetings, as applicable.
- Initiates, monitors and closes study sites in compliance with AZ Procedural Documents. Shares information on patient recruitment and study site progress (site quality/performance) within the LST.
- Drives performance at the sites. Proactively identifies and ensures timely resolution to study-related issues and escalates them as appropriate.
- Updates CTMS and other systems with data from study sites as per required timelines.
- Manages study supplies (ISF, etc), drug supplies and drug accountability at study site. Prepares study drug for destruction, if applicable.
- Performs monitoring visits (remote and onsite), as well as remote data checks, in accordance with the timelines specified in the study specific Monitoring Plan. If required, determines and discusses with LSM the correct timing and type of visits.
- Performs Source Data Review (SDR), Case Report Form (CRF) review and Source Data Verification (SDV), in accordance with the Monitoring Plan.
- Performs regular Site Quality Risk Assessments and adapts monitoring intensity accordingly during the study.
- Ensures data query resolution in a timely manner.
- Works with data management to ensure robust quality of the collected study data.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of Serious Adverse Events and their follow ups.
- Prepares and finalises monitoring visit reports in CTMS and provides timely feed-back to the Principal Investigator, including follow-up letter, within required timelines and in line with AZ SOP.
- Follows up on outstanding actions with study sites to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Follows quality issue processes by escalating systematic or serious quality issues, data privacy breaches, CSP or ICH-GCP compliance issues to Local Management and/or CQM as required.
- Assists site in maintaining inspection ready ISF.
- Prepares for and collaborates with the activities associated with audits and regulatory inspections in liaison with LSM and CQM.
- Ensures timely collection/uploading of essential documents into the eTMF in accordance with ICH-GCP, AZ SOPs and local requirements. Supports/participates in regular QC checks performed by LSM or delegate.
- Ensures that all study documents under their responsibility (i.e. site documents, relevant communications, etc) are available and ready for final archiving and completion of local part of the eTMF.
- Provides feedback on any research related information including sites/investigators/competing studies that might be useful for the local market.
- Ensures compliance with AstraZeneca’s Code of Ethics, company policies and procedures relating to people, finance, technology, security and SHE (Safety, Health and Environment).
- Ensures compliance with local, national and regional legislation, as applicable.
- Collaborates with local MSLs as directed by LSM or line manager.
- knowledge of international guidelines ICH-GCP, relevant local regulation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2~5 years working experience, preferably in CRA role
Desired skills or requirements
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem -solving skills.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.