GCO Regional Production Associate
GCO partners with the commercial business enabling new ways of working to create capacity, enhance capability, and drive results using repeatable shared services across the product life cycle.
Marketing and other functions develop a lot of materials for their commercial activities such as leave behind, digital assets and e-detailing tools. However, as activities evolve, they need to find a better way to make those materials faster, cheaper and of a better quality and also seek best practices from other markets. Global Commercial Operations (GCO) South Korea tries to meet their needs by leveraging its global network and external agencies, offshore and onsite.
The GCO Regional Production Associate (RPA) is a member of GCO, one of the key service function under Global Business Service (GBS). RPA reports to the GCO Regional Production Manager (RPM). Working directly with regional/ local brand teams, the RPA will be accountable for delivery of GCO production services/ projects with the support by RPM. Serving as the point of contact for brand teams and partnering agencies, the RPA is supposed to partner effectively with key stakeholders and to understand business and customer experience goals. The RPA works closely with external agencies and internal relevant functions to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects.
Major Responsibilities/ Requirements
- Accountable for understanding local market content needs and trends to better serve the customers proactively.
- Manage assigned projects requested by internal customers, maintaining the quality and timelines of the Production Suppliers .
- Demonstrate strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills and hold high cultural awareness to effectively perform in a global/multi-cultural team.
- Identifies potential new production capabilities and opportunities to support operational/value expansion and proactively shares them with GCO colleagues and leadership.
- Leverage reporting and utilization metrics to communicate overall adoption of GCO production. Wherever there are gaps, work with GCO Leadership and Global Production Leadership to identify opportunities for improvement to increase efficiency.
- Possesses strong business acumen and understanding of global business services and corresponding business requirements.
- Understand supplier infrastructure to ensure continuous value optimisation for AstraZeneca. It also requires a continuous review of demand and capabilities that our partners need to provide to make sure they are aligned to the market’s needs.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding and application of all relevant policies, procedures and operational frameworks. Ensures GCO direct and indirect reports comply with all appropriate AZ Code of Conduct policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Relevant experience and a depth of knowledge in the following areas:
- Minimum of 3 years within Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Industry
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Oral and written fluency in Business English
- Proven track record of working cross functionally
- Project management
- Supplier (external vendor) Management
- Ability to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external
- Proactive attitude and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- We Play to Win
- We are Entrepreneurial
- We put Patients first
- We do the right thing
- 3 years of Sales Experience
- 3 years of Local and/or Global Brand Marketing Experience
- Digital Marketing knowledge and experience
- Financial performance accountability
- Adobe CC (AI, PSD)
*low level of international travel may be required
Internal and External Contacts/Customers:
- Global Content Centre team
- Local Marketing Company Stakeholders
- Global and Local Procurement
- External agencies
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.