【R&D】Project Leader, Hematology & Early Development Oncology TA (Individual contributor)
【職務内容 / Job Description】
The Project Leader is a cross-functional project leader of relevant Project Team to build and execute project strategy(ies) of a development product(s), including NME project(s) and/or LCM project(s) which require clinical trial(s) in Japan.The Project Leader provides the leadership to the project team(s) to build high performing team(s) for maximizing the value of product(s) in Japan.The Project Leader is accountable for the responsible project strategy (ies), and is a single point of contact from the global team(s), and the relevant function in marketing company such as Commercial/Medical functions as well as external co-development partners where applicable.
【経験 / Experience】
Extensive leadership and project management experience in multi-disciplinary drug development environment as the role with Carrier Level E or above internally, or the role which is equivalent to those externally
＜歓迎 / Nice to have＞
Drug development experience in outside of Japan
【資格 / License】
Bachelor’s of Science in an appropriate discipline
- Being responsible for making decision(s) and communicating decision(s)clearly to Project team members and stakeholder(s).
- Actively seeking to collaborate in a matrix organization and holding people accountable.
- Being able to have a broad outlook and to see our conduct and ourselves from internal partners and external customers.
- Leading change based on our customers’ future needs, making connections with the external environment to drive the future of AZ.
- Engaging and inclusive team leadership skill–to motivate, inspire project team members, and influence to stakeholders around key decisions through well thought out rationale and effective communication.
- Assertive communication skill
- Coaching skill–to develop project team members
- Thorough knowledge and experience of drug development process
【語学 / Languages】
- 日本語 Japanese：
- 英語 English: Fluent in spoken and written English for business
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.