【Procurement】Global Procurement Services Procurement Specialist (Staff)
【職務内容 / Job Description】
To support the Global Category Teams in the end-to-end Source to Contract process (including preparing and running the sourcing event with a responsibility of business sign-off of the supplier selection, negotiations/renegotiations of terms & conditions and clauses and gathering contract signatures and contracts storage). The Procurement Specialist will work primarily with the category teams to support the day to day activities of the Category Manager or In-market Procurement team
【経験 / Experience】
- At least 2 years of the work experience in the procurement department or supply chain (preferably in the organization with a big or mature procurement organization)
- Experience in managing stakeholders across the globe within the matrix organization
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solving / continuous improvement approach
- “Can do attitude”
- Microsoft Office literacy
＜歓迎 Nice to have＞
• Experience with E2E Source to Contract process
• Knowledge of negotiation techniques and tools (including eSourcing, Ariba)
• Experience in negotiating commercial terms and contract clauses
On-job skills and knowledge:
• Contract management:
- Has the Contracting knowledge to fluently drive Contracting process, including advising on the right template or contracting approach.
- Is able to independently run complex contracting projects, including participation in suppliers negotiations process.
• Procurement process:
- Knows and applies Procurement Processes and Tools in a daily work
- Knows and advises Stakeholders about Sourcing events and Contracts types
- Is able to drive E2E S2C process independently, including identifying and mitigating the related risks.
- Takes ownership of the on-boarding of a colleague.
• Business acumen:
- Has the category knowledge on the appropriate level to independently drive the S2C process.
- Understands the category/SET area specifics, business needs and priorities and applies them to the work.
- Is familiar with and understands the areas and rules which govern functioning of the organization.
- Knows AZ structure and market position.
- Acknowledges and acts in line with AZ values and Code of Ethics.
- Actively uses the opportunities to work across the teams.
- Sees the bigger picture of the processes that she/he is involved in.
- Demonstrates contribution to procurement scorecard.
- Acts as an ambassador of OGPS.
【能力 / Skill-set】
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present information in a clear and concise format to all levels within the organization
- Ability to engage fast with the stakeholders on different level in the organization
- Strong relationship and business partnering skills
- Effective Influencing/persuasion skills and conflict resolution
- project management skills (contribution to the procurement process by participation in designing, implementing and managing projects)
- Focus on result with the ability and drive for achieving and surpassing targets against an internal or external standards of excellence
- Flexibility and fast adaptation to changing environment
- Time management (timely decisions to create real savings or cost avoidance) and prioritization (the ability to place urgency on varying demands)
- Strong team player able to collaborate with stakeholders from different cultures.
- Good presentation skills: knows best practices, able to choose presentation method and adjust the content to the audience. Shapes the message that gets through to the audience.
- Uses appropriate style for different types of writing (take notes of a conversation, write the minutes of a formal meeting, or prepare a report).
【語学 / Languages】
- 日本語 Japanese
- 英語 English： Business English
＜歓迎 Nice to have＞
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written), minimum B2 level
- Polish is not a must
- Additional language would be a benefit but not a must (due to the future support for the in-market Procurement Teams)
【その他 / Others】
- University degree required
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.