Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, having 21 brands for the treatment of diseases in different therapeutic areas like Respiratory , Gastroenterology , Cardiovascular , Diabetes and Oncology. AZ is living a total transformation worldwide through a science-led innovation strategy.
In AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you though is possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As Digital Marketing Manager , you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives.
The position holder is responsible for managing a product/ line of products in terms of developing digital and multi channels strategy to be able to match market growth drivers and opportunities. If you are inspired by the different possibilities to make a difference in patients' lives , Join Us.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy in collaboration with product owners to maximize the impact of marketing strategy through digital channels
- Lead the social media activities across multi-digital channel
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor the external digital landscape in the pharmaceutical industry evaluating new trends and working on a long term plan for the assigned brands
- Provide inputs to stakeholders on Multi-Channel initiatives including prospecting company vision relative to the competitors and mobilizing stakeholders to take necessary actions, trainings and plans
- Collecting deeper insights & delivering more personalized experience across all channel.
- Evaluate the macro and micro environment.
- Work with brand managers to generate best practice multi-channel projects
- Building digital capabilities and set clear KPI’s for each project matching with the SOP’s
- Leverage analytics and performance measurement by monitoring monthly performance figures and manage different projects
- Routinely communicate performance outcomes with marketers and support them based on outcomes
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES NEEDED
Essential Skills required:
- Scientific Knowledge
- Digital channels knowledge
- Multi channels marketing knowledge
- In depth knowledge of competitor & brand knowledge
- Knowledge of product pipeline
- Market insight
- Policies and process knowledge
- Planning & Organization
- Resources allocation
- Project management
- Communication Skills
- Face to face communication skills
- Group Presentation & training skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic Partnering
- Provide strategic input and thought-leadership cross functionally.
- Internal training
- Business Acumen
Essential Experience required :
- Minimum 3 years of experience as digital marketing manager within the pharmaceutical industry in a multinational company and / Or three years of experience in a reputable pharmaceutical marketing agency as digital manager or Account manager handling digital platforms
- Pharmacy , vet or medical background
- Fluency in English language
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer .AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability , sex or sexual orientation , pregnancy or maternity leave status ,race or national or ethnic origin , age , religion or belief , gender identity or re-assignment , marital or civil partnership status , protected veteran status ( if applicable ) or any other characteristics protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.