Klinik Araştırma Finans ve Raporlama Uzmanı
At AstraZeneca, we unlock the power of what science can do. Empowered to explore, everyday we work towards our ultimate aim – treating, preventing, modifying and even curing complex diseases.
With an unwavering belief in following the science, we unleash our curiosity. Investing in key areas, harnessing innovative technologies and taking smart risks. Help to shape the future of healthcare as we take our pipeline from strength to strength.
Embrace an environment built on lifelong learning. Never complacent, we seek opportunities to expand our knowledge. The place to build a long-term meaningful career.
Here we get to develop and grow – whether that’s working at the leading-edge or on varied stages and molecules. Working on things that have never been done before.
In return, when great science comes alive, we have the opportunity to get published.
We stand together behind a shared ambition. United by our collective passion for having a positive impact on patients’ lives. Important work that is both meaningful and fulfilling. With the potential to reach over a billion patients across the globe who are living with these complex diseases.
Background & Qualifications
- College or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Finance or Business (Clinical Research) related discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in a clinical trial environment and sound knowledge of financial reporting and document management.
- Ability to develop advanced computer skills to increase efficiency in day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to train others on systems & processes.
- Display excellent organization and time management skills, excellent attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a high volume environment with shifting priorities.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Manages change with a positive approach to the challenges of change for self, team and the business. Sees change as an opportunity to improve performance and add value to the business.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced level of English.
- Ability to look for and champion more efficient and effective business information systems and data management methods/processes.
- Sound knowledge or clinical process and good clinical practice.
- Team oriented and flexible; ability to respond quickly to shifting demands and opportunities.
Summary Job Description
- Provides a high level of application and information system expertise to the business in order to maximize reliability, productivity, speed, quality and cost containment. Support and implement strategy for efficient and effective use of all clinical systems (CTMS, eCRF, Finance System ) including access management, end user support, compliance reporting, conducting training and testing as needed.
- Ensure compliance with financial processes and practices:
- Fulfill accountabilities of Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements, as needed.
- Manage and maintain Financial System, including Finance Month End processes.
- Manage and maintain monthly checks run process for clinical trial payments.
- Ensure global and local financial systems are utilized correctly through training of users and review of processes and data.
- Partner with tax group and department in order to ensure effective tax-exemption laws submissions and audits, as applicable.
- Provide support to the negotiation and finalization of contracts and purchase orders as needed.
- Partner with local and global IS finance partners to ensure that clinical payment system and functions are in place to meet tax and financial requirements .
- Assist in the continuous improvement of SM&M in terms of compliance and key performance indicators. This includes reviewing performance and resource data to be able to deliver SMM country level status reports .
- Implement and analyze finance and capacity quality metrics in relation to study process objectives with a specific focus on analysis of financial data and resource usage and management.
- Management and analysis of monthly Financial System submissions and quarterly billings.
- Analysis of clinical trial spend and reporting.
- Data collection and preparation for local information requests (studies, investments by phase, by TA, etc.)
- Global representation/participation and local representation/participation on systems and financial projects, as applicable
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies relevant to role.
A high performing team, we work hard to not just meet but go beyond the needs of patients and the wider healthcare industry We leverage our partnerships with external experts across the industry, to create and communicate evidence that changes medical practice. As a partner for many, we effectively communicate complex ideas whilst seeking to understand ever-changing needs and requirements. Our valuable contribution and scientific expertise is responsible for advancing our pipeline and accelerating our pathway to finding a cure.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.