Market Access Manager - HCM
Market Access Manager - HCM
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
About AstraZeneca and AstraZeneca Vietnam
AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/Nasdaq: AZN) is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines in Oncology, Rare Diseases and BioPharmaceuticals, including Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolism, and Respiratory & Immunology. Based in Cambridge, UK, AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. Please visit astrazeneca.com and follow the Company on Twitter @AstraZeneca.
As a Foreign Invested Enterprise with over 550 members, AstraZeneca is investing into Vietnam 310 million USD from 2020 to 2030 with a focus on reducing the burdens of non-communicable diseases, developing local talent, and uplifting the domestic biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
Over the last three decades accompanying Vietnam’s sustainable development, AstraZeneca has run several impactful programmes in collaboration with the Government, Ministry of Health and healthcare partners to promote disease awareness, prevention and early detection. In recent years, AstraZeneca Vietnam has received several certificates of merit from the Prime Minister and Minister of Health, for excellent contributions to Vietnam’s vaccine diplomacy, fight against COVID-19 and advancement of cancer treatment and disease awareness. The company has also been recognized among Vietnam’s Top 100 Best Places to Work (2018 – 2022) with various other industry awards from BritCham, EuroCham, and government agencies.
What you’ll do
Job Description / Capsule
This position will be responsible for focusing on internal stakeholders management, strategy & process and implementing market access strategies to gain rapid and high-quality results and ensure a high standard of compliance, to achieve the company’s business objectives; partnering to engage national/ regional/ local stakeholders through appropriate processes to secure access for drugs; maintaining knowledge and updating the external environment to technically support the best Reimbursement and Price negotiation strategy.
The role will report to Business Unit Director.
(bullet point list)
- GPI (Global Price Implementation): Assist in developing pricing strategies and get pricing approval for respective products; partner to develop and excellently execute health economics plans/ studies, pricing strategy for all key products and to differentiate launched and promoted products from key competitors;
- BBU: Input to launch price determination;
- PAP (Patient Affordability or Access Program): Liaise with internal stakeholders to get internal PAP tool approval; manage end-to-end PAP process (incl. external reports & internal audits) to ensure program compliance and success; Conduct periodical audits with vendors to ensure internal compliance standards;
- Internal Dossier preparation: Ensure all documentation and evidence of reimbursement dossier, PAP, and reimbursement; price negotiation is properly prepared including official letters for external queries to maximize likelihood of success;
- Get the endorsement from the international market access for the strategy alignment and local customization;
- Explore new developments and legislative changes; communicate findings and implications to relevant teams/colleagues that could be affected and helps the brand team develop appropriate responses and incorporate legislative and regulatory changes into their brand strategies;
- Support the delivery of strategic and MA plans for brands, including pricing and access strategy;
- Adherence to company and industry codes of conduct, ethics, and pharma code;
- Deliver on other tasks as assigned by the line manager and/or the company.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in Pharmacy or Medicine or Public Health or Health Sciences.
- Experienced in Market Access or Pharma Marketing
- Experiences in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced in English (speaking, writing) and communication skills
- Advanced in Presentation skills
- Studied master’s in healthcare, Pharrmacy or MBA
- Experiences with HTA/Reimbursement/Price Negotiation.
At AstraZeneca, we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and fuel your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and is always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
What will you get?
We provide driven packages and benefits for proficient and qualified candidates; a winning dream team and colleagues who share ONE values, ideas, and goals.
So, what’s next?
If you are already inspiring yourself to join our dream team, we can’t wait to hear from you.
If you are ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table, Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
If you’re curious to know more then please take initiative to recruitment.Vietnam@astrazeneca.com. We encourage your application.
Where can I find out more?
Visit our website www.astrazeneca.vn
Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/astrazeneca/
Contact us via recruitment.Vietnam@astrazeneca.com
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.