Country Procurement Manager, Vietnam and Singapore
- Accountable for developing a corporate procurement and material management process for the procurement of indirect goods and services.
- Embed excellence in category management across the category, region or market including sourcing, cost management, contract management, SC&I, supplier relationship and development management, and commodity price risk management (CPRM).
- Deliver the annual financial and non financial targets for the portfolio in the market, including cost savings.
- Accountable for security of supply and brand protection and risk and governance within their portfolio.
- Own the full results of all the portfolio contract negotiations, achieving the given KPIs, quality and TCO targets, and proactively identify opportunities, add value and improve the TCO.
- Ensure that the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans.
- Develop and communicate a procurement portfolio strategy; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the portfolio in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures that Category Strategies are highly aligned to current and future Business need and that the supply base is capable of supporting these strategies
- Deliver benefits within sourcing, cost management, supplier relationship management, supplier development and innovation.
- Manage governance within the portfolio ensuring commercial decisions are aligned with the overall business strategy and up/downstream stakeholders
- Maintain a forward looking portfolio activity plan which clearly defines the sourcing, cost management, SRM / SD projects going forward that will drive results YoY.
- Instil the highest standards of compliance and ethics consistently across AZ
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.