Area Manager - CVRM - HCM
1/ Area Target Achievement:
- Ensure optimal execution of plans of action (POA) and territory plans
- Regularly review achievement against targets and initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives.
- Ensure enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics by planned date
2/ Area Business Planning:
- Conduct SWOT analysis of market/competitors to identify business opportunities;
- Develop area business plan based on key objectives and allocate resources for optimal business impact;
- Monitor area business plan to ensure resources are directed to territories, hospitals and customers of greatest potential.
3/ Coaching and Team Development:
- Provide in-field coaching to MR’s in order to develop their competencies - ability to positively influence customer’s prescribing behaviour
- Conduct monthly field development coaching and semi-annual performance appraisal with MR’s utilizing in-field development forms as a reference source for competency development
- Provide team training as required to address collective development needs
- Actively manage performance within the team. Identify/retain key talents and submit consistent poor performers to a leaver process
- Develop and implement strategies to drive and motivate team
4/ Customer Focus and Service:
- Maintain relationship with key accounts/customers;
- Continuously maintain district customer database and target segmentation up to date
- Monitor Medical Representative (MR) in deliver core promotional messages within approved detail aids and in line with POA
- Ensure that MR understand and comply with AZ Code of Conduct.
- Leverage key customer relationships to gain market intelligence and to assist successful formulary listing
5/ Reporting/ Administration
- Monitor MRs’ monthly report and submit district monthly report;
- Ensure MR comply with reporting/administration guidelines
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.