Global Marketing Strategy Director, camizestrant (AZD9833 ngSERD)
As Commercial Leadership within Oncology, our ability to effectively and creatively market our products and lead our business has a meaningful impact. It powers our business to lead the way for the industry and to impact more lives – making a difference to those living with cancer.
Working across our broad and innovative pipeline, we fuse our business mindset and scientific knowledge to bring transformative medicines and novel treatments to those who need it the most.
True team players, we’re a place of trust, excellence and opportunity – where everyone is encouraged to add challenge and excitement to the everyday. Here we try new things, take calculated risks and work as one to go further, faster.
Together, as ambitious experts, we’re building the future and leading the next wave of transformation for our patients, business and Oncology.
Global Marketing Strategy Director, camizestrant (AZD9833 ngSERD) is responsible for providing Strategic Guidance and Leadership for the disease area, global brand team (GBT); and cross-functional teams (Medical, GA&I, Regulatory, Promotion/communications, etc) to ensure successful execution of the commercial and go to market strategy, as well as appropriate resources and programs to support global launches.
- Responsible for the creation and successful execution of a long-term vision and strategy for camizestrant ngSERD.
- Lead the camizestrant ngSERD - Global Brand Team (GBT) and represent commercial on various global product sub-teams.
- Lead and deliver on commercial/marketing strategic vision for camizestrant ngSERD including Breast cancer co-positioning, market shaping, external engagement, brand book, campaign, and above brand leadership.
- Partner and collaborate closely with cross functional global counterparts.
- Hold overall accountability for the successful development of commercial strategies and plans to ensure an optimal balance of revenue, volume, margin and access across the portfolio and geographies.
- Engage regions and key markets to build new capabilities, drive launch readiness, commercial excellence and go to market approaches.
- As indication lead, represents business assumptions, needs, and concerns to senior executives and governance committees.
- Delivers and executes Phase 3/pre-launch marketing strategy & execution plan while ensuring flawless execution against plan.
- Anticipates and proactively identifies challenges and solutions for brand success across different markets.
- Works with extended team to deliver a sustainable pricing and access strategy for multiple indications.
- Responsible for the development and global implementation of brand strategy, brand positioning, launch plans, forecasts and KPIs for specific disease areas.
- Strategic thinking, judgement and influencing skills, to inform, persuade and lead across regions and markets to ensure strong executional commercial focus and consistency.
- Contributes to the commercial strategic input for GBTs and GPTs, as well as the overall Breast Cancer portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree required and emphasis in health sciences is preferred.
- MBA or other advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry and oncology marketing and/or strategy function or life sciences management consulting.
- Leadership competencies, to set direction, inspire commitment, balance short and long term needs and constructively resolve issues.
- Strong track record of analysis and fact-based decision-making.
- Strong business acumen and complex problem-solving skills.
- Experience in setting up short- and long-term strategic plans for oncology portfolios.
- Experience in Global Marketing, new product commercialization, and Breast Cancer strongly preferred.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.