Adobe Analytics Implementation Specialist
JOB TITLE: ADOBE ANALYTICS IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
CAREER LEVEL: C1
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work in collaboration with technology team and analysts to determine and implement best Adobe Analytics instrumentation, ensure business requirements are met and data capture is clean
- Develop Web Analytics tag for Websites and deploy
- Deploying tags using Tealium IQ Tag Management tool
- Creating technical specification of Adobe Analytics tagging
- Maintain documentation of technical implementations and provide spec explanations
- Auditing the tags periodically and maintain audit report for same
- Validate and debug implementation and follow up to resolve issues
- Manage stakeholder requests at various stages of development, testing and launch of websites and webpages
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science or Quantitative Studies
- Superb Communication Skills, with ability to clearly Work in collaboration with technology team and analysts to determine and implement best Adobe Analytics instrumentation, ensure business requirements are met and data capture is clean
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
- Fluent in debugger tools like Fiddler 2, CharlesProxy or Firebug and good attention to detail
- Proficient in SAINT classification
- Analytical expertise with demonstrated data management skills
- Experience in developing, implementing and enforcing data standards and operating procedures
- Should be a team player
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is an added advantage
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering premier technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a significant impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.