Brand Lead Immuno-Oncology
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic Diseases, Oncology, Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity, Infection and Neuroscience diseases. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. For more information please visit: www.astrazeneca.com
This is your opportunity!
We are recruiting a Brand Lead Immuno-Oncology
In this role you assist in designing, implementing and evaluating the marketing activities of assigned products in the area of Oncology. You will review marketing programs and help implementing changes. You will be analyzing market data to identify key segment drivers.
Your main tasks
- You will manage strategy and activities for your products and work very closely with the medical department, the market access department and sales in this role.
- You will launch new indications and manage existing products in our Lung Cancer portfolio.
- You will develop marketing concepts and operational action plans (brand plans) and ensure that they are implemented.
- They are responsible for the annual budgeting of their brands and monitor these goals on an ongoing basis.
- In cooperation with the brand team, you will create your own promotional materials.
- They are constantly informed about market conditions and incorporate them into their planning.
- You work closely with the sales force and are also responsible for its product-related marketing training.
- You will be pleased to maintain contacts with opinion leaders and to represent our company at international and national congresses.
- You will report to the Franchise Lead Lung Cancer.
- You have a medical or scientific degree.
- You have experience in marketing oncology products or have worked in oncology research.
- You are a strong communicator and like to set a good example as a motivator and team player with excellent presentation skills.
- You are an innovative, goal-oriented personality with a high level of self-motivation.
- Ideally you have experience in working in a global pharmaceutical organization and an understanding of the drug development life cycle, commercial as well as market access aspects.
- Problem solving & solution orientation: Safe handling of complex tasks; Critical and quick thinking; Decision-making ability and goal-orientation.
- Influencing Skills: Ability to influence multifunctional decisions, senior management as well as colleagues with no direct reporting line.
- Languages: German and English stylistically confident and very good knowledge of French.
- A lively, interesting and international environment.
- An exciting challenge in a successful pharmaceutical company with highly innovative product portfolio.
- An attractive package rounds-off this interesting offer.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.