Compliance Assurance Manager
- Implements and maintains an effective compliance program (referring to the 8 elements defined globally for AZ)
- Operationally manages and executes “second line of defence” accountabilities (including conduct of monitoring activities, support for auditing, investigations, assurance reporting etc.)
- Set operational compliance objectives (aligned with Global Compliance strategy and objectives) to ensure embedded and streamlined approach to governance and assurance
- Support implementation of AZ risk framework and risk register, including mitigation of corporate risks (e.g. data privacy, ABAC, SHE, competition law, etc.)
- Manage local oversight of all aspects of governance, including working with counterparts in other SET areas in areas of overlapping accountability
- Support driving and embedding a culture of ethics and integrity
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.